I’ve set some expectations and I’ve come up with a way to be a little more accountable for actually making those expectations a reality. At Modite, there is a Monthly Goal Meet-Up that encourages readers to set monthly goals and evaluate their progress at the end of every month. Here’s how it works:
To participate in the meet-up:
1. Post a list of your career/life related goals for November, along with your checked off October goals if you’d like, on your own blog.
2. Go back to the Monthly Goal Meet-Up and leave a link to your post in the comments (*If you don’t have your own blog, feel free to share your list here in the comments to join in!)
3. Then, check out everyone else’s lists as they leave comments – click their links, visit their blogs, say hello, meet, greet and support each other because that’s what it’s all about!
- Continue to use this blog as an (emotional) outlet
- Track expenses, perhaps use weekly checkpoints?
- Eat more fruits and veggies
- Find a way to stay active during the winter and budget it in, if necessary
- Create connections in an online community
- Create something colorful, on paper