This is pretty late coming, but I’ll do it anyway. I didn’t do very well this month, so I’ll have to try harder next month.
- Continue to use this blog as an (emotional) outlet
This sort of worked out. I blogged a lot on here about topics that were on my mind at the time, so that was good. I haven’t blogged lately, which isn’t as good. Recently I’ve been thinking a lot about money, so perhaps I’ll be writing about that for a bit.
- Track expenses, perhaps use weekly checkpoints?
FAIL. This was a major fail. I did one checkpoint and I think I became so depressed with it that I didn’t even bother trying to do it again. I think this goal in and of itself merits a post.
- Eat more fruits and veggies
SUCCESS. I think I ate quite a few fruits and veggies last month and now I have to contine that!
- Find a way to stay active during the winter and budget it in, if necessary
Success…sort of. There was really no budgeting here, I had the money, so I spent it. I bought a gym membership (with a corporate discount, so that helped) and I bought personal training sessions.
- Create connections in an online community
Fail. I just wasn’t very good at this. I did make some real life connections though, so that was exciting!
- Create something colorful, on paper
Fail. I thought about it several times. Maybe the goal should be plan out what I want to create.