Haha! New blog direction again. Mainly for these reasons:
- I really want to be healthy and lose weight
- I want to expand my wardrobe, but not by shopping
- I’d like to stop bitching about my work environment, if possible; the words are old to me now. There are enough Gen-Y blogs out there and usually when I think of them, I want to vomit. I don’t think there can be enough “be healthy” blogs since it’s so important.
- I really want to write since I’m stuck at work and the people who might be able to help me have left
- I like writing on a WordPress blog more than I like writing on a SparkPeople blog
Some things have been on my mind lately, so now I’m going to write about them. First, I had a handful of jellybeans today. I’m ok with that, but I kind of wish I didn’t eat them and had an apple instead. Oh well, there will be plenty of time for an apple later tonight.
Today I’ve been really good about eating right, much better than I was yesterday. I think I may do a post at the end of the day detailing what I ate…since no one reads this blog, I’m pretty much free to do whatever I want! 🙂 Moving on, I’m having motivation issues. I’d like to make a vision collage this weekend and I think I’d like to start reading books again. That sounds like a good idea.
Even though we’re halfway through June, I have some June goals.
- Swim 2x week
- Bike 2x week (biking to work counts)
- Workout with trainer at least 1x week
- Dance 2x week
- Find out how much money I could spend on clipless shoes and pedals for my bike (not this month, maybe next month)
- Get new running shoes
- Sleep at least 7 hours a night
- Track what I eat
So far, I haven’t been biking as much as I want. My trainer is currently doing training for military stuff, so I haven’t been able to work out with him for the past week; that’s not my fault. Dancing is never an issue, I think I just put it on the list so I would be able to cross off at least one thing at the end of the month. Here’s a quick update for last week as far as my working out goals go:
- Swim: Wednesday and Friday
- Bike: Friday
- Trainer: Did workout plan on Monday
- Dance: Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, Sunday
Here’s what I have coming up this week:
- Monday: rather worthless day
- Tuesday: rugby match? dancing
- Wednesday: swimming, hip hop dancing
- Thursday: swimming, dancing
- Friday: hike, dancing
- Saturday: ?
- Sunday: biking, dancing
Perhaps I’ll bike to work on Thursday, we’ll see. And it’s time for me to go! Yay!