In an effort to put some positivity in my life, I’ve made a brief list of things I’m loving right now. I didn’t want to write a novel-length comment on Kerri’s blog, so I decided to blog my response to her post about what she’s loving right now.
What I’m Loving Right Now
- Swimming. It’s fall, moving into winter and that means one thing to my body: swim season. I’m so happy I’m swimming with BAM. I’m not the fastest swimmer and BAM is so accommodating that it’s always fun. Swimming is the one cardio that I absolutely love; it simultaneously energizes and exhausts me. It calms me down from a bad day and pumps me up to take on the day. I just got two grab bag Speedos and I’m way more excited than I should be for two new suits.
- Dairy products. For awhile I was drinking almond milk or coconut milk and not eating a lot of cheese. This weekend that stopped. I bought a gallon of skim milk and I’m over halfway through it. I know some people can’t handle dairy, but my body loves it! I think it missed milk. I think I’ll keep coconut milk in my beverage rotation, but milk has a permanent place in my fridge now.
- Being creative. I have some thoughts running around in my head that I need to write down. I’ve been thinking about things I want to make. Plus, I have those coloring pages and some crayons that need to be used!
- Being a tiny bit geeky. Last weekend I decided to forgo my personal blog. I backed up all the database info with it and I deleted my WordPress installation. I have a different idea for what I want for my site and I don’t want a blog on the home page right now. I’m still adjusting it and I will eventually put my blog back. I didn’t geek out in a major way, but it did make me happy.
- Pumpkin. Last week I baked with pumpkin. I loved it!! I’m going to do more this week, guaranteed. Well, that and I have an entire can that I need to use. Yay! 🙂