Today I want to focus on my newly rebooted goals. Uh…my goals aren’t actually that new since I’ve made most of them before. Since this is my reboot week, I’m re-committing! I didn’t get to go over my new projects last night, so I’ll do that here too. I think my projects fit better with my goals anyway.
- Get back to tracking what I eat
- Return to swimming
- Get in the weight room if I can
- Lost 50 lbs. I’m starting small with this one, 5 lbs. in 30 days?
- Or maybe just don’t gain weight during the holidays
- Be organized (keep a schedule and keep on top of domestic tasks; I’m happier that way.)
- My website: I’d like to turn it into a technical project for me and start a blog there. I want it to be casually professional.
- The Thanks Project: This is something I’ve been thinking about for a bit now. My parents are pretty frackin’ awesome and I try to let them know as often as possible. I don’t think I do it enough, so in 2011 I’m going to send them a letter once a week thanking them for something they’ve done for me or taught me or let me do.
- This blog: I took down my personal blog, so this will be a nice amalgamation of my personal life, things floating around my head, and healthy living.