Making yearly goals around January is the “in” think to do. And it never goes out of style. So, after a rather crazy (and the crazy hasn’t stopped) year, here’s what I want to do this upcoming year.
- I’d like to focus on creating a healthy routine and making healthy actions habits. Small goals with this involve a regular workout schedule, preferably three times a week, drinking more water, and eating lots of fruits and vegetables.
- I just started a new job and I love it. I want to give it my full attention while working. I need to make sure that I’m organized with my tasks, events, and learning. I’m crazy productive with lists and post-its and OneNote, so making sure it all works with me is essential. This year is going to be crazy organized.
- I also just moved and one of my big goals is to be unpacked. Anyone who knows me knows that I can easily live out of boxes and not unpack for a very long time. I want to make where I live my home, not someplace where I happen to keep all my boxes.
- I haven’t been out dancing yet; I’ve been pretty busy with work and moving and my parents visiting. This year, I’m going to learn to dance on two. I’ve always danced on 1, but it’s time to expand. Check out this video for the basic on1 and on2.
- I also want to travel and write letters. Not necessarily at the same time, but I made the same goals last year and did ok with them.
Lots of people are posting their resolutions and goals for the New Year; good luck to everyone!