Things I did today:
- Spin class
- Pack and load car with a few boxes
- Sign new lease
- Jump around new apartment!
- Drive into DC for a luncheon featuring Kodu games made by student teams from the Boys and Girls Club
- Drive back to apartment to unload boxes
- Find out Verizon is on strike and my order won’t be processed for awhile
- Drive to Columbia Heights
- 30 minute nap
- Apple & nectarine snack
- IGDA DC meet up
I’m still going to pack up the car and take one more load over to the new apartment. I’d also like to make a batch of muffins tonight before everything gets packed. We’ll see how that goes. My movers have confirmed that they will be coming at 8am tomorrow. They’ll have a lot of packing to do! Hopefully it’ll go fast; there will be four of them.