Things are going pretty well, so far. Yesterday my menu was:
- Breakfast: Pudding & banana English muffin
- Lunch: Turkey & cheese sandwich with chocolate milk
- Snack: Carrots & hummus
- Dinner: Healthy Choice Cafe Steamers General Tso’s Spicy Chicken & apple
- Dessert: tcby Chocolate Fudge bar
I think I went over my Weight Watchers points for the day by two, but I’m ok with that. Especially since I have my weekly points and activity points that I get to use.
Today I slept in after a huge work day yesterday and I’m planning on doing a spin class tonight. Today’s menu is:
- Breakfast: pudding & banana English muffin and hot chocolate
- Snack: carrots & hummus and apple
- Lunch: Fresh Mixers ziti & meat sauce
- Snack: Chobani vanilla Greek yogurt & Special K with red berries
- Dinner: Cafe Steamer
I feel really good that I’m eating so well. Hopefully my body will appreciate it!