- Breakfast: Pumpkin raspberry muffin & meat muffin
- Lunch: Cabbage, apple, sausage skillet and dijon mustard
- Dinner: Red curry with cauliflower rice
- Snacks: baby carrots, pecans, 2 clementines, 2 dried apricots, meat almonds
- Weight: -7.4
- Sleep: ~6-7 hours, my movers came pretty early!
- Energy level: tired, yawning a lot
- General feeling:
Moving and unpacking stuff 🙂
Oh my goodness! My stuff arrived this morning at 7:30 am! Somehow, we were able to fit everything into the apartment. We were able to get the guest bedroom set up how we want it and then put boxes in it. Currently there are wardrobe boxes in there. A lot of stuff went into the guest bathroom. Like, you can’t use it unless you want to get to the hand towel. Andrew and I rearrange the bedroom a bit to make some stuff fit and it looks really good. I have this fainting chaise that I love and I can’t give it up because it was the very first piece of furniture that I bought myself. We’ve managed to fit it into the bedroom with our two dresses and now we have an adorable reading area!
There’s lots to unpack and lots of decisions to be made about furniture and what to keep/give away. Thankfully Andrew and I did meal planning, so what we’re going to eat isn’t a stressor!